Notice

6:05 PM 1 Comments

I feel bad doing this every year, but now that school is started I will unfortunately have to stop posting as often. I may even stop posting all together. I have a full course load (5 courses) this semester, including a very reading-intensive 4th year honours course.
The good news is that I spent a lot of time this summer making recipes, so I have almost the entire month of September scheduled with posts. Other than that, my goal is to have one post a week in November and December. For about a month in December and January I will have a break from school, so hopefully at that time I can make a bunch more recipes to last until April, when school is out again. Mainly, I just don't want to stop posting all together like I have before, but in the end school does come before blog.
So please don't abandon me if my posts become sparse! I will come back, I promise!


Anje graduated with a Honours Bachelors degree in History with a minor in Museum Studies. She currently lives and works in Japan's least populous prefecture as an assistant English teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your studies, Anje! I'll be waiting for you when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete